Now that you have purchased Print Magic from iTunes you have the ability to print to any printer wired or wireless through your PC. This FREE feature is a great solution if your printer is wired to the router or PC. It will also work with wireless printers. If your printer is not on our compatible list you can use this feature until direct printing is available.
This is truly groundbreaking!
For the FREE PC app please download here.
This will allow shared printing to ANY wired or wireless printer in the world.
Please follow all of the steps listed. If one step is missed the feature will not work. We have a 100% success rate as the PC app is compatible with all PC's and operating systems.
You may have to lower your security or firewall to allow the app to fully download.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions.
PC App download and printing instructions:
1. Download the Print Magic PC app to your PC. Once the download is complete, it should ask to re-start your computer. If it doesn’t do it automatically, please re-start the computer now.
2. The Print Magic icon should now be displayed on your desktop (bottom right toolbar). Right click for the menu and select “Run”. You will again have to do a re-start of the computer.
3. The PC feature is now fully installed and ready to go. In the lower right corner of your computer screen, you should see a small triangle. Click to “show hidden icons”. One of the options will be Print Magic. Right click on that to view your computer’s IP address.
4. Open Print Magic on your iPhone or iPad. Go into settings and select “add a printer manually”.
5. Enter your printer’s name and COMPUTERS IP address that is displayed on your computer screen within the Print Magic icon. Tap add.
6. You are now ready to print. Your computer needs to stay on and not hibernate while printing.
Please make sure your computer is set to “shared” for your printer and the printer is checked as the “default” printer.
Verify that your computer and iPhone or iPad are connected to the same wifi network.
The printer must be attached to the computer via USB for this feature to work, unless you have a wifi printer that your PC can print to wirelessly.